The painting line (Munari) is completely automated except for the loading and unloading phases. The casts are painted with water paint either red, grey or black. We use paint with a low COV percentage (<5%).
The plant comprises:
- A pre-treatment tunnel with prewashing, cleaning, phosphate coating, first and second rinse.
- Drying station.
- First hot air oven to dry the parts– temp. +120 °C.
- 4 cisterns and motorised carriage for immersion.
- Second hot air oven to dry the parts– temp. +180 °C;
- Cooling unit.
- “MORRIS-3” aerial single-track conveyor, with hooks.
The treatment and rinsing water remains in a single closed cycle, and is periodically changed and disposed of as industrial waste. The plant has four thermal units.