Solutions | Zanardi Fonderie S.p.a.
Industrial solutions proposed by Zanardi Fonderie for parts in spheroidal graphite iron and austempered ductile iron
We are a single point of contact for the supply of treated, machined, tested and certified cast iron castings
The industrial solutions proposed by Zanardi Fonderie satisfy the client’s need to have a single point of contact for the supply of spheroidal graphite iron (GJS), austempered ductile iron (ADI) and isothermal ductile iron (IDI), ready for assembly.
The possibility to offer these solutions is the result of investments made in recent years with a view toward integrating all production processes within the one plant located in Minerbe (Verona). The co-existence within a single plant of all elements necessary for the production of finished parts – design, melting, heat treating, deburring, mechanical machining, control and certification – allows us to offer clients the following benefits:
- Advanced co-design thanks to cross-disciplinary technical expertise working with traditional materials such as spheroidal graphite iron, and more innovative ones such as ADI and IDI;
- The delivery of high-quality products, guaranteed by proven and tested processes;
- Excellent machining of pieces guaranteed by the stability of our industrial process, ensuring the consistent hardness of cast parts;
- A finished product ready for assembly thanks to our renewed mechanical machine shop and consolidated network of suppliers, coordinated in-house;
- Fast and punctual deliveries;
- Quality department, fully equipped to issue all necessary certification on materials and products, both raw and machined, in compliance with the requirements set out by the client.
Zanardi Fonderie is therefore not only a foundry specialised in the production of cast parts in spheroidal graphite iron (GJS), austempered ductile iron (ADI) and isothermal ductile iron (IDI), but also a consolidated point of reference able to offer clients comprehensive support throughout the entire process, from the co-design of the cast iron casting to the supply of the mechanically processed part, certified and delivered to the client.
We are a single point of contact for the supply of treated, machined, tested and certified cast iron castings.
Supply chain management